Is That Trouble Maker The Next Queen of K-Pop?

    Who's that trouble maker?

    Who's that trouble maker?

    Who's that -

    Chill. It's just - Hyuna!

Oh, Hyunseung too.

    So, Trouble Maker is this new special unit made by Cube Entertainment featuring two of their awesome singers Hyuna (4Minute) and Hyunseung (Beast). I'm really, really in love with their song, been listening to it non-stop:D And I love the music video too. Yes, you guess right, it's been playing on loop on my GOM Player. The whistling really kills me*__*

    As I was spazzing over the MV, an idea for a new post strikes me. And I have to write the post now before my *beloved* brain forgets all about it.

Like it forgot my toast.

    You see, Hyuna looks freakin' fiiine in this MV (I'm straight - I just want a body like hers! D:), so much so it reminds me of The Sexy Diva of K-Pop a.k.a. The Queen of K-Pop - miss Lee Hyori herself:

Presenting.

    Not the first time. I actually see Hyori almost everytime I see Hyuna. It's because both are very confident in their sexiness, they're good dancers (though I gotta say I love Hyuna's dancing more) and have great sense of humor. They're both mediocre singers but somehow both succeed as solo singers because of their strong star appeals (read: all the traits I just listed above).

Hyuna. Standing strong.

    I don't know to be sad or not when in one interview, she didn't mention Hyuna's name:(

    She was asked 'Which girlgroup junior have caught your attention’ - and her answer? SNSD's Yuri and 2NE1's CL. I love both girls, especially Yuri. I love loVE LOVE YURI. I just wish Hyuna was mentioned too.

Then again, why wouldn't Hyori choose this vixen?

    According to Hyori, she sees herself when she sees Yuri. Confident and sexy, Yuri has the star appeal to become the next Queen of K-Pop (read the interview for more info). I do agree with this, kinda, 'cuz Yuri has all the traits I listed above (Hyuna and Hyori's similarities). Maybe I'm just not reminded of Hyori because Yuri's sexiness is a little toned down compared to Hyori and Hyuna. It has to be toned down since she is part of SNSD after all. If she were to promote solo and tasked with songs similar to Hyuna's or Hyori's style, I think she will be just as sexy - if not sexier.


    Also, I'm too used to seeing Yuri as part of SNSD. I just don't see her going solo. I know, I know, like any other girl group, SNSD will go their separate ways one day. But I just can't bear the thought of the 9 girls being on their own. Soshi Bond is just too real. Why can't they just reign as the Queens of K-Pop, still one as SNSD, years from now.

    Anyway, I think I'm done with this post. I don't really mind either girls being the next Queen of K-Pop, love them both. They can both rule the Kingdom of K-Pop, or like I say, just let SNSD be the group of Queens;)

    Here's a final pic of the hot trio, just cause I've PS it, I should just use it:P


No comments:

Post a Comment