SNSD: Fairytale Princesses Version

    Long, long time ago. In a Kingdom far, far away. There lived nine beautiful princesses, who captivated everyone with their charms, looks and singing prowess. Together, they were known as Princesses' Propagation.

No? Ok.

    Well, Yoona didn't like my little fairytale intro. Anyway, I'm pretty sure most of us grew up with fairytales, starring pretty princesses or cutesy girls (ever noticed not a lot of fairytales give the leading role to dudes? What up with that?).

    I think this may have been done several times before (or never), I don't know, I'm too lazy to look it up. But I'm gonna make my own version anyway - of what fairytale character would suit which Girls' Generation member. Now, let's sprinkle some pixie dust and watch some magic happen. Oh, don't touch those apples.


    Taeyeon as Snow White

What'd I just say?

    Let's start off with the kid leader. I think she will look great as Snow White since she herself has snowy white skin. She also looks great with short hair - ala Snow White's.


 Jessica as Sleeping Beauty

Almost all the girls in the world
wish they look this pretty sleeping.

    She loves sleeping. She's also a very beautiful young lady. What other reasons do you need?


Sunny as Tinkerbell

Her pixie dust makes people sneeze,
her aegyo makes people punch her.

    We all know Sunny is small (in a cute way), she looks great with blonde hair and she can definitely rock some tube dress with mini skirt.


Yoona as Cinderella

Yoona didn't crack me a smile once in this post.

    I think she has that innocent charm that Cinderella has (whether she's scrubbing floors, or running around in her glass slippers). A prince fell in love with Cinderella with just one look, Yoona definitely has that charm on guys as well.


Yuri as Belle

Great, now - look over your shoulder. Perfect.

    Girl's a beauty, 'nuff said. (Ok, also Yuri can handle any Beast any day).


Seohyun as Rapunzel

Purple dresses have never looked this good.

    Again, innocent charm. With a touch of naivety. Then she blossoms into a mature young princess. Maknae nails that part.


Hyoyeon as Alice

What is Alice looking at?

   Ah, the beautiful yet oh-so-quirky Hyoyeon. Alice in Wonderland is full of quirky characters. If Hyoyeon were to play Alice, she would fit right in with them. Imagine her cracking jokes with the Mad Hatter. Lovely scene.


Sooyoung as Ariel

One picture of Sooyoung shows off her long gems.
The other has mermaid hair.

    Imagine you're a teenage mermaid longing for a pair of legs. Then one day you got your wish and - BAM! Girl, those are supermodel legs you got there! I bet you would never miss your mermaid days, ever, again.


Tiffany as Little Red Riding Hood

What? I'm just trying to make a point here.

    This girl looks 'Great!' in red. There are three other pictures of her in red but I couldn't fit them all in this one picture. Oh, in case you didn't see, the character Little Red Riding Hood is the one in the itsy bitsy yellow box. Yeah.

    Now, I wonder if the girls would actually agree with my selection.

[credits:http://www.soshichan.org]

    Cool! Ah, yes Yoona?

I think that's a smile.





No comments:

Post a Comment