(Babo) 바보 ~

Everybody now ~ 바보!
    Yeah, Jessi, I feel you.

    I was in such a hurry to finish up my previous post that I failed to notice the final example I gave there was inconsistent with the rest of the article. I used 4Minute as an example - in an article about K-Pop groups that have more than five members. So, technically, 4Minute is not within that category.

1,2,3,4 ~ yeah,there's only 5 of them.

    Now I feel like such a fool:(

    But no, I am not here to list off a different example, I'm lazy. Also, I'm tired of that post by now:P Neither am I going to fix / re-edit the previous post 'cuz - yep, you've guessed it, I'm lazy! (10 points out of 10 points to you) Also, Lord knows how many times have I re-edited that post, it was starting to give me a headache. So to avoid giving myself an unecessary pain in the as - asinine head, I'll just let it slip.

    Also, I just wanted an excuse to use this picture:

Fany: Sica, I swear I am not laughing
at you 'cuz you're a 바보 *clamps mouth*


No comments:

Post a Comment