Why It's Good to Be In A Big K-Pop Group

    Previously, I talked about reasons why the K-Pop scene has a few big singing groups. I kind of ended it on an abrupt note 'cuz the post was getting waaay too long:P Last thing I touched on was how it might not be that good to be part of a big group, lest you might not get your own spotlight.

She's getting hers.
   
    I am here to point out I didn't exactly say that being in a big group is a bummer. Reasons? Well, actually, I only have one. BUT it's a strong, valuable reason (get ready to go aww...)

    THE BOND.

Oh. You didn't go aww...? Heartless.

    You see, when you're part of such a big group, it's like you have your own K-Pop singers family. Ok, this doesn't apply to just the big groups. But I'm sayin that the bigger your group, the more love there is to go around. SNSD, for example, most of them come from families of three siblings or is an only child. And they don't see their family often because of their hectic (glamorous) life. But loneliness has no chance of laying its fingers on them, because when the nine girls are together, it's like each is right at home with her eight other sisters.


    "Although she departed from me first, she left me with eight sisters. So I want to thank both my mom and God." – Stephanie Hwang (KJE’s Chocolate, 16th Aug 2009)

    Therefore, being in a big group isn't so bad after all. Sure, your journey to fame / success might be a little slower (if you didn't get the spotlight shone on you from the start) but at least along your way, you are surrounded with the members you love and are always there supporting / rooting for you.


    "Hyoyeon unnie should be invited onto a variety show." - YoonA (SNSD).
    
    So all in all, being in a big group is actually - a blessing:)


annyeong~
click on this image 
before you go

No comments:

Post a Comment