Three's a Party -

    - if the three are these guys:D

    Meet my future husbands (yeah...I really wish I could marry more than one guy:P) From left to right: Park Jung Min [SS501], Jung Hae Won [X-5], No Min Woo [actor].


    I notice these three have similar features (facial shape, sharp nose, sparkling eyes, kissable pouts) making them look alike to each other. I know there have been several blog postings about this but I just wanna make my own rant about them 'cuz ...I just wanna!!:D

    Let's start off with Park Jung Min. He's not exactly my bias in SS501, that will be my hubby Kim Kyu Jong.
Yep, this dork:P
  
     But he comes in close since he does have amazing vocals, good looks and somehow he always looks so suave. Love it! I saw SS501 in person once and man, they were lookin' GOOD. Even though he is the second oldest in this look-alike line-up, he's the shortest. With the honor of being the tallest going to the youngest in the line-up, Mr. Hae Won cutie himself. (Ok, it's not that Jung Min really is shortXD He actually stands a little over 180cm. But Hae Won towers over both the hyungs with his height of 186cm. Min Woo is about 3cm shorter than Wonnie.)

    I actually would never have known Jung Min has a look-alike if my housemate/ best/ childhood friend (yeah,she's all thatXD) hadn't practically force me to watch the drama Gumiho:P Now I thank her for that because it was through that drama that I got to know of No Min Woo:D (I was not a fan of K-Drama before, just K-Pop songs. But all that changed because of Min Woo:3)

    The eldest in this line-up (born 1986, Jung Min: '87, Hae Won: '91). He looks the most alike to either Jung Min or Hae Won (I mean I think Hae Won looks more similar to Min Woo than to Jung Min, and Jung Min more similar to Min Woo than to Hae Won). So, I was watching Gumiho, at the scene where this character, Park Dong Joo, was doing an investigation in a temple - when it struck me, he looked a lot like Jung Min. I quickly looked up who was this dashing young man?

    And of course, it was none other than actor No Min Woo<3

    Remember I used to follow SM artists faithfully? Well, I kinda didn't really follow one boyband (?) 'cuz they weren't my style (내 스타일이 아니). And even if I did, I don't think I would've recognized Min Woo back when he used to be the drummer in The TRAX and looked like this -

...and he went by the name Rose.

    That was one of his subtler Rose pictures. Honestly, I prefer his image now. Heh, Rose. Anyways, he is one heck of a talented guy. He sings, acts, plays guitar / drums/ piano. Love him!! And his charity works in Africa is really touching, I love a guy with a big heart;_;

    Now we come to the maknae in the line-up, cutie pie Jung Hae Won. The reason why I think he and Min Woo are more alike is because they both have those pretty,pretty sparkling eyes*_______* Neomu banjjak banjjak nooni booshuh no no no no no~

    (I'm not saying Jung Min doesn't have banjjak,banjjak eyes. I just think his attraction point is more his smile. I love that wide-toothed grin he has:D)

    My heart melts every time I see Min Woo's eyes... and I have the same reaction whenever I see Wonnie's <3 So so so pretty *__* But this cutie pie is more than just a pretty face. He speaks 4 languages (Korean, Japanese, English, Russian). Honey, we're a perfect match since I speak 4 languages too! (English being the only one we share but multilingual people click, you know;D). He also plays the piano and has a really good singing voice<3 I enjoy listening to the chorus of 'Show Hajima' live 'cuz I get to hear his voice clearly:D It was also in this performance that I notice he looks like Min Woo / Jung Min <3

    Wow, this has been a loooong rant:P I'm gonna sign off now with this MV by Jung Min:3 Enjoy~
That's right, Jung Min. You are not alone -
there's another two of you..

credits: ilovekpop1997 (Youtube), fuckyeahnominwoo.tumblr.com, bellayesung.wordpress.com~

No comments:

Post a Comment