How it all began...

    The year was 2006, back then I was not aware of this thing called K-Pop. That is until this one fateful day. A group of friends and I wanted to do a dance number for a show in our college. So we were discussing the choreo steps when one of them suggested we take a look at some K-Pop music videos for inspiration. And that was how I was introduced to K-Pop, or more specifically - DBSK [동방신기].

   I remember just gaping at the blonde-haired hottie (that would be 영웅 JaeJoong <3) when I first watched it. Afterwards I was so hooked on the MV (and song and hottiesXD) that I started looking up more DBSK songs/MV's. While googling them, I also found other K-Pop songs but mainly I concentrated on DBSK. Needless to say, that had been my first journey into the wonderful world of K-Pop and since then I have never, ever left aforementioned wonderful world:D

    Oh, the MV that started it all? This -
credits: sment (Youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment