Fangirling mode -ON!

    I fangirl-ed over DBSK for a long,long time before I finally turned my attention to other K-Pop acts (though DBSK was still my main/fave). Not surprisingly, all the other K-Pop acts that I turned my attention to were SM artists. Since you know, they were all under the same company as my ultimate bias DBSK. I fangirl-ed over Super Junior A LOT XD Especially 'cause Donghae is such a cutie/hottie<3


Aww...that smile*_*

    I fangirl-ed over other K-Pop groups too later on. But mostly the boybands. Girl groups didn't really catch my fancy back then. Remember what I said about loving all SM artists? Yeah, I liked the girl groups too. But only S.E.S. and CSJH. I did not even care about the one who just debuted (back in 2007). To be fair I didn't pay attention to SHINee too. <---Hang on to that 'cause I'll get back to it in another post. 

    As I said, I did not care for the girl groups at all. So my fangirling is about to take a little unexpected twist when one particular girl group somehow managed to beat the odds and sink their hooks deep in my heart, securing it from ever beating for another K-Pop group ever again... My loyalty remains to them till this day...

   - But I'll talk about this later:D For now enjoy some Fishy goodness:D

Credits: closie (Youtube)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment