Into The New World~

     Yeah,this is my first voyage into the world of blogging:D (I know,I'm a few hundred years behind time but here I am) Frankly,I feel like I have so many KPop-related stuffs to say that I do not know where to even begin.

    My posts won't have any ...agh,don't you just hate it when you lose track of what you wanted to type right in the middle of typing it>< 'Nyways,I think what I wanted to say was my posts won't have any ..time coherence? (that a thing?) Forgive me,English isn't my mother tongueXP Basically,my posts will be about whatever that pops in my head at the time. So a previous blog could be talking about stuffs that happened yesterday,then suddenly in my next post it's all about KPop 5 years ago,then jumps right back into current/future stuffs:P
   
    Well,it's time for me to get the ball rolling. Like Girls' Generation said (kinda) back in 2007,it is time to step 'Into The New World' ~

credits to AsiaHolicsKPopHd for the MV~

No comments:

Post a Comment