It Takes Two (Three?)

    If you were once an adoring fan of arguably the most famous twins in the whole wide world, you would know that It Takes Two is a movie starring Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Back when they were younger.

No, younger - as in little tykes.

    If you think this post is going to be about twins - you're wrong. Oh wait!... Oh yeah, that's my next post - I'm on the right track here. Let's continue. I will dedicate this post to listing K-Pop lookalikes. I know, every K-Pop blogger on earth has their own version of this list. That's why I'm making my own, 'cuz none were exactly what I wanted on my lookalike list. So, here's my own take on this 'Seeing Double' phenomenon:

Han Ga In (Actress) & Kim Dong Jun (ZE:A)
The left one's a girl, the guy's on the right.

    Firstly, I would like to apologize to Han Ga In. I'm sorry...but everytime I see your face I keep thinking it's just Dongjun wearing another wig. You're pretty...but I'm just such a big obsessed fan of Dongjun that I can't unsee his face in yours. Sincerely...sorry.

Kim Heechul (Super Junior) & Lee Taemin (SHINee)
Perfect genes.

    Ever since I first laid eyes on Taemin, I've noticed that he looks a LOT like Heechul. Both has the same facial shape, big eyes, sexy lips and similar nose. And both look smexy with either short or long hair:D

Kim Heechul (Super Junior) & Kim Donghyun (Boyfriend)
It's the nose.

    Heechul makes the list twice, due to his similarity to yet another budding idol. Mostly, it's the nose that connects Donghyun to his sunbae.

Kangta (H.O.T.) & Siwon (Super Junior)
If only Kangta were smiling.

    This is a no-brainer. When I was new to K-Pop, I used to mix up these two when watching the SMTOWN music video 'Snow Dream'.


Kim Yuna (Figure Skater) & Lena Park (Singer)
Different smiles, same eyes.

    They're really similar around the eyes, look even more alike when you watch their 'Dream of Winter' MV.

Se7en & Siwan (ZE:A)
Couldn't find better pictures to compare.

   I think I'm the only one who sees this... It's just that everytime I see Siwan smile, I am reminded of Se7en. Most probably 'cuz of the way their chin juts out and their smexy lips. I say they look alike, only Siwan features are a tad more feminine than Se7en's.

Boram (T-Ara) & Karam (The Boss)
They're practically twins!

    This. Why doesn't anyone else see this? Whenever Karam is mentioned, Jaejoong's name pops up. Jaejoong is my first K-Pop crush, I still obsess over him to this day. But when I see Karam, his face doesn't conjure up Jaejoong's - it shows Boram's! Seriously, the small face, thin lips, big eyes... Try watching these two in their respective music videos, the similarities are there, I swear.

Eunjung (T-Ara) & Kwangmin / Youngmin (Boyfriend)
I couldn't fit both twins into the pic.

    This is another case of looking at a guy's face and seeing a girl's instead. The twin boys from Boyfriend make this list because whenever I see them (especially when smiling), I am reminded of Eunjung. I think it's the facial shape, nose and mouth.

Jang Woo Hyuk (H.O.T) & Eunhyuk (Super Junior)
To those unfamiliar to either, have fun guessing who's who.

    Another H.O.T. & Super Junior pairing makes the list. I guess SM Ent. has a knack for picking trainees who look alike and later grooming them into becoming superstars. These two are similar not just in looks but also talent (and name, in case you didn't notice - though Lee Hyuk Jae uses a stage name in SuJu). Both are freakin' awesome in dancing. Their popping is just - wow.

Park Jung Min (SS501) & Jung Hae Won (X-5) & No Min Woo (Actor)
I just wanna see their faces here:D

    You know the story (refer to link in Paragraph 2).

Yuri & Yoona & Seohyun (SNSD)
The Soshi Triplets.

    When I first knew of SNSD, I thought both YoonYul were the same girl. After I finally succeeded in telling them apart, I got confused 'cuz then I started seeing two Yuris... Just telling these three apart took up 85% of my learn-all-members'-names-and-faces process.

    And there you have it, my list of lookalikes. So far I have never met anyone who looks like me. But then again there's the saying 'Everyone has seven lookalikes in this world' (I think I'm translating this saying from another language to English). So I guess one day, everyone is bound to meet at least one of his/ her lookalikes. Cool. Get your cameras ready.

Yes, I just wanted to use this pic.

2 comments:

  1. + Donghae & Han Ji Min(actress) + YongHwa(CNBlue) & EunJung(T-ara) + Park Hyo Shin(singer) & Park Soo Jin(actress) + Kim Hyung Jun(SS501) & Kim Deanna(actress maybe) + JaeJoong(JYJ) & Tex Saverio(one of LadyGaga's designers) + IF Yoon Eun Hye & Shindong(SuJu) then Suzy(MissA)'s their daughter^o^hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim Hyun Joo(actress) & Kim Sa Rang(actress) then Lee Philip is their son >___< I won't say the *relation* between 'em

    ReplyDelete