Two of A Kind

    Yes, once again, the title refers to the Olsen twins. This time it's a TV Show. And they looked like this:

Yes, I was obsessed with them
(so was half the world) - sue me.

    If you think this post is going to be about real twins, not just a bunch of lookalikes like that last one - well, you're wrong. No, wait... Oh yeah, you're right. Forgive me, I like saying 'you're wrong'. Makes me feel good, you know.

    I have only four pairs of twins eligible for this list. That's 'cuz they're the only ones I know of in the K-Pop industry. I'll start the list from fraternal twins and move on to the identical ones.

Kim Junsu (JYJ) & Kim Junho (Singer)

    Actually, they're the only fraternal twins on the list:P They do have similar features but it seems like Junho is waaay taller than his younger twin brother. Junsu is well-known as a (great) singer but Junho is only starting out. Unlike Junsu, Junho is not part of a group, this man flies solo.

Luna (fx) & Sister

    The only pair of twins on this list who don't both work in the entertainment industry. There's no clear picture of Luna's twin sister, probably since her sister is not a singer / actor. It was only last year that Luna revealed she has an identical twin sister. Looks like big sis is the more feminine half of this pair.

Hwayoung (T-Ara) & Hyoyoung (Co-Ed)

     Identical twins who both train under the same company but are placed in different groups. To me, big sis Hwayoung has a more mature face compared to li'l sis Hyoyoung. I think they look the same in pictures but it's kinda easy to tell them apart onscreen (I don't know in real life though, since they say the staff always gets them mixed up).

 Kwangmin & Youngmin (Boyfriend)

    The most identical twins on this list. And the only ones both singing in the same group. If li'l bro Youngmin didn't dye his hair blonde or big bro Kwangmin didn't keep the original black hair color, I would've never been able to tell them apart. (Or maybe I'm just not watching enough videos of theirs - gotta fix that!) They're sorta the guy-version Olsen twins of South Korea. I mean they've been in the entertainment business since they were kids.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    So that's it, the four pairs of K-Pop twins. Before I scoot outta here, here's a fun quiz: Look at the picture below and answer - identical or fraternal?

Hint: The answer might surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment